Dr. Datta Malyavantham and the dental care team of Ridgetop Dental maintain an ongoing commitment to the highest standard of infection control. We have always adhered to all CDC, OSHA, and the ADA have recommended and required infection control guidelines and practice stringent sanitization procedures of all our equipment and office spaces. The health and safety of our patients is our first priority and we have augmented our office protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled, please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
Our office has made changes in how we schedule and treat patients for your safety. Some of the changes you will experience in our office include:
- Our front desk will conduct a brief healthcare screening and take your temperature with a digital thermometer upon arrival. Our waiting room has been redecorated to accommodate social distancing.
- Our dental team will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times including a face mask for your safety.
- We will use aerosol reducing technology during your treatment.
- HEPA air filtration will provide good air quality in our office.
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for ongoing sanitizing of all office areas.
Questions & Concerns?
Our goal is to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and to provide a pleasant and safe experience for patients in our Sterling dental office. We welcome you to contact our office if you have questions or concerns about our new procedures or infection control protocols.